Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pop Cap For Greeting

I don't know this guy ... I've never met this guy before ... you've got to admit this is a strange greeting ... and I really don't know what prompted it:


Hokay ... I "know" this guy. He's Rick Arthur, teacher, life student, comic aficionado and (I have it on authority) all-around good guy. It so happens he's the brother of one Douglas Arthur of Assault Of The Two-Headed Space Mules and Dougside comics and singular member of Flaming Schwarzkopf Experience.

I've been champing at the bit to post this since Rick created it in January of this year. By then, it was too late to put it out for general public consumption, but here it is now ... in all its glory.

When I first viewed it, I was doubled over in fits of laughter with tears running down my eyes. I thought it hilarious. And I still do.

So ... please, enjoy.

....... Ruprecht ( STOP )

No comments: